Reversed Half-Well Grip: 3WT-5WT
- Almost fits in as Single Hand/Trout Spey Hybrids.
- Single Hand Upper Grips
- Switch Style Lower Grips
- Medium-Medium/Fast Action
- REC Recoil Guides w/ Ceramic Inserts
- Ultra Short Lengths Facilitate Compact Casting and More Sensitivity Than Traditional Trout Speys.
- This series also delivers overhead casts surprisingly well. We normally like to overline each rod by one overhand line size. For example, 5wt. overhead line matches well with an OPST 4wt.
- 9'9" 3wt.- Ideal for smaller water, soft hackles, bead heads, and small streamers
- 10' 4wt.- Our most popular option in the micro series. Perfect all around trout and bass rod. Enough sensitivity to have fun with those smaller fish, but also packing enough power for decent distance with those mid-sized streamers(mini-articulates/ect.)
- 10'4" 5wt.- Great for medium-large streamers or bigger distances.
"Just wanted to send a note just to say how much I love this rod man! Casting this rod is just a pleasure, line just jumps off this thing so effortlessly! I actually found it even better cack handed for some reason probably because I am less likely to put more effort into it from that side. And when I hooked up and that baby bent right to cork, so sweet! "
|Series||Line Weight||Length||Sections||Cork Grip||MSRP|
|Micro Skagit||3 WT||9' 9"||4 PCS||REVERSED HALF-WELL||$599.00|
|Micro Skagit||4 WT||10' 0"||4 PCS||REVERSED HALF-WELL||$599.00|
|Micro Skagit||5 WT||10" 4"||4 PCS||REVERSED HALF-WELL||$599.00|
|Color (All Series )||Action ( Micro Series )|
|Matte Black with Blue Accent Wraps||MEDIUM -MEDIUM/FAST|
|OPST Rod Recommendations||Commando Head||Commando Smooth||Commando Groove||Lazar Line||Sinking Tips|
|9'9" 3wt Micro Skagit Rod||150-175 grain||150-175 grain||N/A||30lb||7.5' 60 grain Micro Commando Tips, 10' 80 grain Commando Sink Tips|
|10' 4wt Micro Skagit Rod||175-200 grain||175-200 grain||200 grain||30lb||7.5' 60 grain Micro Commando Tips, 10' 80 grain Commando Sink Tips|
|10'4" 5wt Micro Skagit Rod||225-250 grain||225-250 grain||200-225 grain||30-35lb||10' 80 grain and 12' 96 grain Commando Sink Tips|
TRUE ILLUSTRATION OF ED WARD VISION
Ed Ward Talks About OPST Two-Hand Rods
Ed Ward On The OPST Micro Skagit 4wt.
Please Click the Product Registration link Here. Please follow the instruction to Register Your Rod.